Do you manage a large number of community sports grounds?
Do you have issues with…
- Monitoring turf quality and risk management to ensure sports grounds are ‘fit for use’ for competition?
- Monitoring sports ground usage and the impact on turf and surface quality?
- Allocating budgets to ensure maintenance works are appropriate for individual sports grounds?
- Ensuring turf maintenance and fertiliser programs are effective?
- Ensuring irrigation system performance is to acceptable standards to avoid unnecessary cost and wastage?
You are not alone!
IPOS understands the difficulties of these challenges.
With a history of experience in sports ground management, working closely with local government we have developed the IPOS -Sports Ground Management Information System. Field assesment and research models provide sound information to assist you when dealing with these problems and allow you to make informed decisions.